Use the BNI call center quick access to solve banking problems
To get bank account information, account owners can access the BNI call center. Based on a strong foundation that has been formed for decades, BNI strives to serve and maintain the satisfaction of its customers by providing the best service at all times.
The commitment to provide the best customer service is always maintained so that they can continue to provide innovation and development in service facilities. The choice of different services, products and support is meant to facilitate customer transactions, BNI strives to provide all customer needs.
When faced with problems with savings accounts or other banking products, the solution taken is to go directly to the branch. In addition to these methods, you can also use online services or call the phone line. The BNI call center can be used to get quick help when pressed.
This support service is a solution to overcome various banking problems related to all customer transactions. The existence of a one-stop one solution is the fruit of decades of experience that serves the needs of Indonesian banks. Information is available about banking products, such as savings accounts, loans, telephone banking, up to consultations.
You can use your phone line, fax, or e-mail. Please ask various questions or complain about problems, the experienced and friendly customer service will provide as much assistance as possible. You want to know more about this service, see the following description:
BNI Call Center for customers
There are still many people who are still reluctant to use call center services because they believe that the service will take time, so they prefer to come and queue at the branches. Some people just believe that only priority customers can access this line of information and support when this is not the case.
Each account owner has the same rights in the use of the service, since it is intended for all customers. Both individuals and organizations can use it. Active customers who have accounts and debit cards can use this support service when they have questions or are experiencing problems.
Both issues related to savings accounts, debit and credit card outages or facilities such as the internet and mobile banking services. Even problems that often arise, such as forgetting your password, can be reported to the call center and will be helped to manage it immediately. Several BNI call center services can be accessed by:
- The owner or account holder is accompanied by an ATM (debit) card.
- The client is registered in the list of members of the banking telephony service. The customer has registered a mobile phone number for bank transactions.
- Customers of credit cardholders.
- Holders of special accounts of institutions or business entities, such as Taplus Bisnis, Giro and others
- The holder of power over the account of the institution or business entity.
So, do not hesitate to use the services of the auxiliary center, since all account holders have the same rights in accessing them. If you really need help and have questions about savings accounts, debit or credit cards, i-banking, m-banking or other facilities, please call the 24-hour hotline.
Customer support at the BNI Call Center
As mentioned above, having a support and information center can help you find solutions to various banking problems. Being a link between customers and banks is the main function of a 24-hour hotline . In addition to obtaining information related to your account, other services can also be accessed, such as:
- Reporting the loss of debit or credit cards, as well as blocking.
- Change or reset the pin of your phone’s bank facility.
- Blocking both debit and credit cards
- Knowledge of different information about BNI products such as accounts, current accounts, deposits, loans, and so on.
- Learn about credit card facilities and features.
- Information about the balance and the last five transactions.
- Transfer funds between colleagues’ accounts at BNI and between banks.
- Bank transfer using RTGS service.
- Payment of various bills, such as credit card bills or installment payments.
- Request information about credit card transactions.
These are some of the help you can get by going to the BNI call center. Quick 24-hour access can provide customer support at any time, even the ability to provide assistance in financial and business planning. The services are offered free of charge with friendly and informative services.
This one-stop help center service is really very useful for customers as it is available at all times. However, the use of this call center service must be done wisely. Use it when you really need it, since to access the phone line you often have to wait in line.
How to contact the BNI call center service?
Account owners who have bank problems or want to obtain information can use a landline or mobile phone to 1500046 number or (021) 30500046 to ask for help. You can use this phone number from the country or abroad. Issuance of tariffs depending on the operator used.
Phone lines are not the only way to use the help desk, you can fax to (021) 25541203 or send e-mail email@example.com. Use the email subject depending on your problem. and describe it well and clearly about the problem at hand.
Visit the Bni.co.id page to access support through various other hotlines provided by the BNI. Take advantage of the fast BNI call center service when using telephone line services. No need to wait for the automatic message to finish, you can already make a choice right away. The following will save reporting time and speed up the solution:
- Call the available telephone line, after the voice of the operator is heard press 0 – 1 when you want to get information about a savings account. 0 – 2 regular credit card information. 0 – 3 loan services. 0 – 5 information about the currency and exchange rate. 0 – 6 information about the characteristics and facilities of the credit card.
- Press 1 if you want to use English. Use the 1 – 1 keys to access the balance information. 1 – 2 -1 access information about the last 5 transactions of the month.
- Press 2 – 1 for card blocking and reporting debit or credit card loss.
- Press 3 – 1 to change pins and 3 – 2 pin reset services. 3 – 1 – 1 when you want to pay the credit card bill.
The operator will request the entry of a debit card number before you can access the information about the banking products. Meanwhile, various questions will be asked in the report, such as the account number, the name of the biological mother and the last balance (not only the interval that is remembered). After you answer these questions, the request will be processed.
Benefits of the BNI call center for account owners
Ease of obtaining information and assistance in managing problems is provided for the good of customers. Because Bank Negara Indonesia always tries to help account owners to obtain information and become an assistant in finding solutions to various problems of transactions made.
Easy and fast access will make it easier for customers to eliminate worries about saving money storage, loan payments, ease of monitoring savings accounts, and provide a sense of security when making investments. Friendly and polite services can also unravel customer worries when faced with problems.
In addition to various services related to banking products, you can also access assistance services related to financial planning, making deposits, term investments, loan applications, mutual funds, exchange rates and various other services by contacting the one stop one solution call center from BNI.
As a state financial institution that is mandated to help people’s well-being, BNI always tries to keep customers who always receive the best service. The service directly via the helpline can be accessed by all customers. Specifically, the BNI call center serves various information related to bank accounts and provides solutions in case a problem arises.